Wednesday 22 February 2012

Number One Fan!

Hello and welcome back.  Celeste here with you for another Wednesday.

Today I want to show you a card I made using the Eazi-Score, that Phyllis from Diamond Card Craft sent to the Design Team members a little while back.
I used the score board and instruction booklet to make this Bouncy Card.


I started off using purple card stock to make the card.  Next I used some patterned paper to put on the bottom of the card and in the square.  I cut out the Folding Fan from the same card stock as the main card and then used a shimmering purple to go over the fan itself.  One flower using the Large Rose and Cuties 2 dies was used at the bottom.  Lace Corner Deco A were used for the corners on the square of the card, while two of the other Lace Corner Deco A were used for the stand of the card.


To add some "greenery", the Olive Branches were popped in behind the flower.  On the stand of the card I used the Small Dragonfly with Angel Wing in one corner and the Darling Daisies in the other.  


Don't forget the challenge this week.  Head on over to the Cheery Lynn Designs blog for all the information and good luck!

Dies used:

Thanks for stopping by Celeste


5 comments:

Sandie said...

A very snazzy card Celeste, love your choice of dies...

Dawnll said...

You always do such beautiful work sweetie
Wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and checking out my lantern

Carole said...

Love the card Celeste, totally awesome! Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comments.

Maggie Armstrong said...

Thanks for your message on my blog Celeste! Very cool card BTW. Another talented lady from Geraldton I see!

Unknown said...

Wow this is just spectacular!!!! What a stunning design!!!!! Your work is amazing!!!!! I love it!!!!!