Wednesday 8 February 2012

Bless You!


Hi every one and welcome back.  Celeste here with you for another Cheery Lynn Designs Project.

For a long time I have wanted to dress up a Tissue Box.  I finally found one (from Kaiser) and got to work.  I hope you like it!


First I covered the whole box in neutral tones and then started with the borders.  For the borders up the top, I used the Lace Light Deco Border and for the bottom with ribbon threaded thru, I used the new release Country Girl.  Up on top I used the Queen Anne's Lace.


Next the foliage came along.  This was the Tropical Flourish and Olive Branches.  I cut these out and inked with Tim Holts inks.  


The flowers were made up of the Miniature Rose, Large Rose and Cuties 2.  These were put together and placed on the corner and two sides to look like a trail of vines and flowers.  The Exotic Small Butterflies were added to the two sides.


Dies Used:

Please head on over to the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog for all the information on the current challenge.

Have fun and thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

{Eka} said...

Stunning work! Can't take my eyes of it! :)

Sandra's Inspirational Spot said...

I love your Easter baskets!