Saturday 19 November 2011

CHEERY LYNN DESIGNS CHALLENGE

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

Today I have another project to enter into.  Again it is for the Cheery Lynn designs challenge and this week the theme is "Autumn".  As I live in Western Australia we are currently in Spring and getting ready for our Summer.  So getting into the right frame of mind was indeed challenging enough for me!  I do hope you like what I have created this week.


On this gate fold card I have used the Small Dimensional Leaves and the Large Dimensional Leaves with the Olive Branches.  Having adhered the leaves and branches to the card, I inked and brushed stickles onto the leaves with a paint brush to give them extra sparkle.


For the inside of the card I used the English Tea Party Doily and the Scare Me dies to give the illusion of falling leaves and bare branches.



If you are interested in the weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenges head over to their blog for all the information.  The more the merrier.

Thanks for stopping by

Celeste





2 comments:

Sandie said...

So pleased you entered the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge Celeste. Your card is certainly Autumn!!! Love those leaves ... and of course that cat ... the cats name isn't "Malinki" by the way? LOL

shulsart said...

Beautiful colors, Celeste and love the sparkle from the stickles. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.